Friday, June 7, 2013

OPI Nail Polishes Review.

If you've ever gotten a peak at my nail polish collection, you'd easily be able to tell that my favorite brand is OPI. So of course when I was offered to pick a few OPI polishes to review, I jumped at the chance!


I decided on six polishes that I thought I could get a lot of use out of during the summer; Can't Find My Czechbook, Dating A Royal, You're Such A Budapest, OPI...Eurso Euro, Sparrow Me The Drama, and I Don't Give a Rotterdam.

I've had the polishes for a few weeks now and have had the chance to wear them all. They all applied very nicely. I needed two coats for each of them except for I Don't Give a Rotterdam which required three.

In the past I've mostly reviewed nail art products and not polishes, so at first I wasn't sure how I wanted to go about doing my review. This has never been a swatch blog, so I decided to keep it that way and do a few nail art looks with the polishes instead.

The first design I did uses OPI...Eurso Euro, Can't Find My Czechbook, Sparrow Me The Drama, and You're Such A Budapest.


I thought this dotted manicure would be fun for the summer, I really liked all the spring-y colors on the darker purple base color.


The second design I did used I Don't Give a Rotterdam, Sparrow Me The Drama, and Dating a Royal.


This time I went for a dainty floral design, I liked the look of the creme finish polishes over top of a shimmer one.


I was very happy with my choices of the OPI polishes, they're already becoming key items in my collection. Can't Find My Czechbook has been my favorite so far, I've already dubbed it my favorite polish for summer!

OPI nail varnishes are available for purchase at Littlewoods.com

No comments:

Post a Comment