Monday, November 12, 2012

Purple Leopard Gradient Nails.

I always love doing freehand leopard nails, and I realized I had never combined the freehand leopard with a gradient (just stamped leopard prints over gradients.) So of course it had to be done!




The gradient was done with China Glaze Secret Peri-winkle and American Apparel Mount Royal. The leopard spots are done with China Glaze Purple Panic and CND Oil Slick.

These are very fun and I love how they turned out, and it's a nice bonus that my nails are finally getting to a length I like!

4 comments:

  1. OmGosh! how stunning this is! I'm... speachless. Not only free hand leopard, you did it over a gradient! Still rubbing my eyes, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freehand leopard print is the best. Love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog for a long time! I made a version of your Dot Interlocking Nails, I hope you do not mind. http://lafabuleuxhistoire.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/interlocking-dot-nails.html
    I love your designs. A kiss!

    ReplyDelete