Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Purple Paisley Gradient Nails.

I decided I wanted to stamp something today, but wasn't sure what so I started by just doing a gradient. 

I really love the color combination I ended up choosing, OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender, Ate Berries in the Canaries, and We'll Always Have Paris. 



Once the gradient was completed I decided to use an image from Konad M60 and stamped with the Konad Special White polish. I finished off the manicure with a coat of CND Violet Shimmer, which adds a nice and very subtle shimmer.

4 comments:

  1. These are so totally gorgeous! The colours are beautiful, with a great gradient, and the adorable paisley design stands out really nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is more than beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out amazing very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gradients are always amazing looking! I'm still working on mine to look that good.

    ReplyDelete