Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break Haul.

Spring Break meant a little shopping had to happen, so I had to pick up a few nail things!


I bought three polishes at Sally's; China Glaze In the Lime Light, China Glaze Shocking Pink, and Orly Spark (used in yesterday's manicure.) Also pictured, a present from the Easter Bunny, OPI Mermaid's Tears.

I also bought another bottle of Seche Vite (my go to topcoat when I'm doing nail art.) I picked up a few cuticle products, a big bottle of cuticle oil and a Burt's Bees cuticle cream.

My other purchases were a (hot pink) nail buffer, Orly Nail Rescue (I'll let you know how this works out next time one of my nails breaks,) and nail polish dryer spray.

2 comments:

  1. Does the nail dryer really works? I want one! :) Love your designs! <3

    ReplyDelete