Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dreamcatcher Nails.

Dreamcatchers have been on my list of fun freehand manicures to try for a while now, especially after seeing this manicure, and then this similar one.

I switched up the color scheme a little and used American Apparel Factory Grey as my base color. I used Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris for the black and did the feather highlights with Sally Hansen Whirlwind white. The feathers are China Glaze Spontaneous and Rich & Famous, OPI Who The Shrek Are You?, and Sally Hansen Brisk Blue. The glitter is Urban Outfitters Dust. If I were going to do this again I think I would use a different glitter.





I don't think these are perfect but I was happy with them as a fun manicure for a day.

3 comments:

  1. I love when you are so hard on yourself. btw the glitter is horrific

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very industrious!!! Your feathers turned out fantastic--I love your color choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design. I have given you a blog award. Check it out http://www.10blankcanvases.com/2012/05/award-time.html

    ReplyDelete